Radisson Blu Jeddah: Luxury Getaway You Won't Believe!

Radisson Blu Hotel, Jeddah Plaza Saudi Arabia

Radisson Blu Hotel, Jeddah Plaza Saudi Arabia

Radisson Blu Jeddah: Luxury Getaway You Won't Believe!

Radisson Blu Jeddah: More Than Just a Hotel, It's a Luxury Hug (With Killer Wi-Fi!) - A Messy, Honest Review

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because I'm about to tell you about my experience at the Radisson Blu Jeddah and, honestly, it's been a ride. This isn't your polished, corporate-speak review. This is the real deal, warts and all (mostly because I forgot my exfoliating gloves and my skin is currently screaming for a body scrub – more on that later).

First Impressions & Accessibility: Smooth Sailing (Mostly!)

Right off the bat, let me tell you, the Radisson Blu Jeddah scores major points for accessibility. Arriving at the hotel, the main entrance was easily navigable. The check-in process? Super smooth. I'm talking contactless check-in, which, in this post-pandemic world, is a godsend. And the elevators? Plenty of them and definitely wheelchair accessible. I even saw ramps around – they've clearly considered the needs of all guests. The hotel is also part of a chain, which gave me a certain level of comfort.

Rambling Wi-Fi: The Internet Gods Smile

Before I get lost in the labyrinth of luxury (spoiler alert: I'm still trying to find my way out), I gotta shout-out the Wi-Fi. Free Wi-Fi in every room?! Thank you, digital deities! Fast, reliable, and strong signal – it felt like a superpower. I could stream movies, work, and endlessly scroll through Instagram without a single buffering hiccup. And the Wi-Fi in public areas? Just as good. Seriously important for someone who’s basically addicted to the internet (ahem… me).

My Unforgettable Spa Experience: Body Scrub-tastic!

Okay, confession time: I'm a total spa junkie. I was beyond excited to check out the Radisson Blu's spa. And let me tell you, it did not disappoint. They have a full menu of services, from the standard massage to the more luxurious treatments. Now, here's where I had a truly divine experience: the body scrub. Oh. My. Goodness.

Picture this: I was led to a serene, candlelit room. The therapist was lovely, the music was soothing, and the scrub itself… well, it was like being reborn. Seriously. I left feeling smoother than a baby's… well, you get the idea. I highly recommend it. Forget the other spa stuff I did, my body scrub was the star of the show. It was so good, I almost snuck back in the next day for a repeat performance. (Almost.)

Food Glorious Food! (And My Love-Hate Relationship with Buffets)

The Radisson Blu Jeddah is a foodie's paradise. They have a ton of restaurants, catering to all sorts of tastes. I tried the breakfast buffet (of course!) and it was… well, it was a buffet. Let's be honest buffet always have this odd mix of things of varying quality and texture. Tons of options though, with Asian, Western, and international Cuisine. I had some delicious fresh fruit and some perfectly cooked eggs. The coffee, though – let’s just say it could’ve used a kick. They did offer Asian cuisine and Western options, so bonus points there. They even did a tasty Asian breakfast! I was super grateful for the breakfast takeaway service!

The Poolside bar was a major highlight. Sipping on a cocktail by the pool, soaking up the sun… pure bliss. The happy hour? Don't even get me started. Let's just say, I may have sampled a few too many "refreshing" beverages. The restaurants in the hotel were definitely places I kept checking out during my stays.

Safety and Cleanliness: Feeling Secure (and Obsessively Sanitized)

In these uncertain times, cleanliness is paramount and I can confidently say the Radisson Blu Jeddah has got it together. The whole place felt squeaky clean. Hand sanitizer was everywhere. The staff were visibly adhering to safety protocols and trained in the right procedures. They were even using anti-viral cleaning products and daily disinfection in common areas. They were being mega careful about it. I felt genuinely safe there, which is a huge relief. I feel so much more comfortable knowing they use professional-grade sanitizing services.

The Room: My Cozy, Luxurious Sanctuary

My room was a haven of comfort. Air conditioning that actually worked (a lifesaver in the Jeddah heat!), a super comfy bed, and a bathroom that felt like a personal spa. The bathrobes were ridiculously plush. I mean seriously, I felt myself transforming into a fuzzy cloud. I even had an extra long bed! And the blackout curtains… oh, the blackout curtains. Seriously, those things are magical, blocking out all the light and allowing me to sleep like a baby. They had non-smoking rooms, too!

And the Wi-Fi in the room? Fantastic! It had a coffee maker, a desk perfect for laptop work, I could wake-up service, and even could view on-demand movies! They had slippers! How great is that!

Amenities: A World of Convenience

Radisson Blu Jeddah really went above and beyond with the amenities. They had a fitness center, a sauna, and a steamroom…but mostly I spent time on the swimming pool! They had an array of services and conveniences. Concierge services, so I didnt have to look for help on my own. Currency exchange service. Also the availability of dry cleaning services and laundry services helped me from being a fashion disaster. They also provided valet parking!

The Not-So-Perfect Bits (Because Nobody's Perfect)

Okay, I'm not going to sugarcoat it: I had a couple of minor gripes. The coffee at the breakfast buffet could be better, and finding my way around the hotel initially felt a bit like navigating a maze. The noise from the street late at night at times could be an issue, but earplugs took care of that. They had CCTV in common areas.

Overall: Would I Go Back? Absolutely!

Despite the minor imperfections, my experience at the Radisson Blu Jeddah was overwhelmingly positive. It's a place where luxury meets comfort, where you can relax, be pampered, and feel genuinely cared for. A place you can doze off in soundproof rooms. They had sound proof rooms! The staff was friendly and helpful, always ready with a smile. The facilities were top-notch, and the overall experience was one of pure indulgence. It was overall very well managed, and I never felt unsafe.

My Crazy-Good Offer: Book Now & Get a Free Body Scrub Upgrade!

Okay, because I had such an amazing body scrub experience, I'm going to cut you some slack!

Book your stay at the Radisson Blu Jeddah before [Date] and receive a FREE upgrade to a deluxe body scrub at the spa! That's right, you can experience the same bliss that I did! Plus, you'll get all the other fantastic perks this hotel has to offer:

  • Free Wi-Fi in every room!
  • Luxurious rooms with all the amenities you could ever want!
  • Multiple restaurants to satisfy every craving!
  • A sparkling outdoor pool and other ways to relax!
  • Top-notch safety and cleanliness standards!
  • And, of course, the chance to be pampered like a royal!
  • And even more, there's a terrace!

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to experience a true luxury getaway. Book your stay at the Radisson Blu Jeddah today! You deserve it (and your skin will thank you!). [Insert Booking Link Here]

Escape to Paradise: Unforgettable Luxury at Hotel Samovar, India

Book Now

Radisson Blu Hotel, Jeddah Plaza Saudi Arabia

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this Radisson Blu Jeddah Plaza itinerary is about to get real. Forget pristine spreadsheets and colour-coded perfection. This is my attempt at, well, living the travel guide…and possibly losing my sanity along the way.

Radisson Blu Jeddah Plaza: A Messy, Honest, and Possibly Hilarious Adventure (Subject to Change…Daily)

Day 1: Arrival and Existential Dread in the Lobby

  • 6:00 AM (ish) - The Pre-Dawn Debacle: My flight landed at like, the crack of dawn. Which, by the way, is the worst time to arrive anywhere. Jeddah airport? Let's just say the security lines were…an adventure. More on that later.
  • 8:00 AM - Hotel Check-In (and the Quest for Coffee): Found the Radisson Blu. The lobby? Impressive. Gleaming marble, chandeliers that probably cost more than my car…and then, I remembered I'd forgotten to book a pre-check in. So, waiting game commenced. I am not a patient person. And the coffee machine? Broken. Disaster. Absolute Disaster.
  • 8:30 AM - The Room Reveal (and the Panic Attack): Okay, finally got a room. King-sized bed, stunning views (or so they claimed, I was still half-asleep). But the overwhelming feeling of being alone in a massive hotel room suddenly hit. Jet lag + unfamiliar city + existential dread = a recipe for disaster. I briefly considered running back to the airport. But then I found the mini-bar. Priorities, people. Priorities.
  • 9:00 AM - Breakfast Buffet Bliss (and Bread Guilt): The buffet. Oh, the buffet. It was…overwhelming. So much food. I swear, I could have fed a small army. I may have eaten a small army's worth of croissants. The guilt is real, but so was the deliciousness. I'm pretty sure I saw a man wear his pajamas and slippers in the buffet. I'm also pretty sure I judged him.
  • 10:00 AM - The Pool (and the Near-Death Experience): Okay, the pool looked amazing from afar. I envisioned myself, effortlessly gliding through the water. Reality? I'm a terrible swimmer. I nearly choked on a mouthful of seawater. I did however get to enjoy the sun after I got out, with a cold lemonade and some sunshine!
  • 12:00 PM - The Nap (and the Regret): That glorious king-sized bed was calling my name. Slept right through any thoughts of exploration. Honestly, I needed it. But now I feel even more behind with the rest of the day!

Day 2: Old Town, New Worries, and a Lot of Spice

  • 9:00 AM - The Struggle is Real: Managed to drag myself out of bed. The thought of another croissant buffet kept me going.
  • 10:00 AM - Exploring Al-Balad (Jeddah's Historic District): Finally, I ventured out of the hotel. Al-Balad is incredible! The architecture is so unique, and that's where you will find the real Saudi Arabia! I got lost (multiple times), stumbled through crowded alleyways, and almost tripped over a donkey cart. But. It was fantastic! The smells, the sounds, the chaos of it all…it was overwhelming, in the best possible way. I got lost in a maze of spices, leather goods, and who knows what else.
  • 1:00 PM - Lunch Fail: I tried to order food at a local restaurant and somehow ended up with a massive platter of something I couldn't identify. It smelled delicious! But after one bite my mouth was on fire! The language barrier, the unfamiliar spices…it was a hilarious, yet painful experience.
  • 2:00 PM - Souk Shopping (and the Art of Bartering): I braved the Souk. This is not for the faint of heart. The shopkeepers are persistent, I'll give them that. I ended up buying a rug I did not need and a questionable piece of jewelry. Bartering is a game, and I clearly lost.
  • 4:00 PM - Mosque Visit (and the Moment of Mindfulness): I took the time to pay a visit to a mosque. It was a humbling experience. Removed my shoes, sat quietly, and just…breathed. It was one of the most peaceful moments of this trip. I needed to relax.
  • 7:00 PM - Hotel Dinner (and the Sadness of Solo Dining): Back at the Radisson, the hotel restaurant was…fine. Food was okay, but eating alone in a fancy restaurant just reinforces how lonely I am.

Day 3: Refection, Shopping, and Departure (Maybe?)

  • 9:00 AM - Late Wake Up: I was exhausted: the heat, the jet lag, and the pure exhaustion of navigating a new city had finally gotten to me.
  • 10:00 AM - The Hotel Gym (and My Lack of Athleticism): I decided to try the hotel gym. Big mistake. Sweaty, out of shape, and surrounded by people who looked like they were training for the Olympics. I lasted about 20 minutes.
  • 11:00 AM - Souk Shopping (Again?!): I was determined to complete my souvenir shopping. This time with a plan. I was determined to be strong. However, I came to appreciate the art of bartering and found things I liked this time. Bought some dates. Some coffee. And a tiny camel made of ceramic.
  • 1:00 PM - Lunch (and Unplanned Exploration): Decided to go in a slightly different direction, and found a small local cafe. The food was fantastic, and the people were even better. It was a moment of connection that absolutely made my day.
  • 4:00 PM - Pool (and the Realization That I'm Not a Luxury Traveler): I wanted to spend some time at the pool. And I was going to. But it turns out, I just can't handle the 'luxury' thing. The fancy towels, the perfectly manicured lawns…it felt alien. I longed for a messy beach, a dive bar, and a little bit of chaos.
  • 6:00 PM - Packing (and Existential Dread, Part 2): Departure is looming. Packing is a stressful process, regardless of whether you've had a great trip or a terrible one. I wasn't emotionally prepared to go home, and even less prepared to leave the comfort of the hotel.
  • 7:00 PM - Dinner (and Letting Go): Okay, I'm going to treat myself. I've decided to splurge on room service.

Final Thoughts:

So, that's it. My Radisson Blu Jeddah Plaza adventure. It wasn’t perfect. It was messy, chaotic, and filled with moments of panic and regret. But it was also filled with beauty, wonder, and unexpected connections. And that, my friends, is the messy truth of travel. And I wouldn't trade it for anything. Now, if you'll excuse me I'm off to find a comfortable chair and contemplate the meaning of life…or maybe just order another croissant.

Candlewood Suites Appleton: Your Appleton Escape Awaits!

Book Now

Radisson Blu Hotel, Jeddah Plaza Saudi Arabia

Radisson Blu Jeddah: The Good, the Bad, and the Utterly Unexpected (My Brain Dump)

Okay, spill the tea: Is this place REALLY as luxurious as they say?

Luxury? Yeah, it's got the *stuff*. Marble bathrooms, huge beds you could get lost in, and enough shimmering chandeliers to light up a small city. But here's the thing about "luxury" – it's often about expectations, right? And mine… were, um, elevated.

My first impression? Stunning lobby. And then… the air conditioning in my *room* went out for a solid three hours. THREE HOURS. In Jeddah. It felt like I was auditioning for a desert survival documentary. Of course, they fixed it, and they were super apologetic (free fruit platter? YES!), but that initial blast of uncomfortable heat kinda tainted the flawless image. So, luxurious? Mostly. Flawless? Nope.

What's the deal with the food? I'm a foodie, and I'm picky.

Alright, food. This is where things get… interesting. They have a TON of options. Like, mind-boggling amounts. Breakfast buffet? Forget about it. You'll need a map and a compass. I'm talking every kind of bread imaginable, mountains of pastries, enough dates to power a camel across the Sahara… you get the picture.

The problem? Sometimes it felt a little… generic. Perfectly competent, don't get me wrong, but lacking that *oomph*. That spark. I had one incredible shawarma from room service (seriously, I ordered it three times), but one other time, I got something that tasted suspiciously like cardboard. It's a mixed bag, folks. Experiment. Try everything. And maybe pack a snack. (Just kidding... mostly.)

The Pool? Tell me about the POOL. Is it Insta-worthy?

THE POOL! Oh, the pool. Okay, here's where I had a legitimate moment. Picture this: The sun beating down, the *perfect* turquoise water, and those ridiculously comfortable loungers. I sprawled out, ordered a ridiculously overpriced mocktail (worth it!), and for a blissful hour, I was *living*. It was pure, unadulterated relaxation.

The only downside? I spent so much time perfecting my Insta angles, I barely actually *swam*. Priorities, people! Okay, and there might have been a small incident involving a rogue inflatable flamingo that nearly caused a minor international incident (between me and a very grumpy older gentleman). Let's just say it was a learning experience. But the pool? Yes. Insta-worthy? Absolutely. Worth the potential flamingo-related embarrassment? 1000%.

What about the staff? Are they actually friendly, or just… you know, hotel polite?

Honestly? They were *amazing*. Really and truly. From the doorman who greeted me with a smile (even when I was looking like I’d been wrestling air conditioning units) to the housekeeping staff who were practically psychic about when to change my towels. They went above and beyond. I mean, one time I accidentally locked myself out of the room (don't judge me, jet lag is a cruel mistress), and the guy who came to let me in was so patient and friendly, even though I'm sure it wasn't the highlight of his day. Genuine warmth, folks. And that makes a HUGE difference.

The Spa? Did you go? Was it… heavenly?

Okay, Spa time. Yes, I went. And… it was… fine. Not AMAZING. Not heavenly. Fine. I had a massage, which was… perfectly adequate. The ambiance *was* nice, all soft lighting and calming music, but the massage itself didn't quite live up to the (admittedly high) expectations I had based on the pool experience. I'm beginning to think I need to manage my over-enthusiasm. Maybe it was me? Maybe I just wasn't zen enough that particular day. Anyway, the spa is a decent option, but don't expect it to change your life.

Do the rooms have actual windows, or what? (Very important!)

Yes! Thank goodness, yes, there are *actual* windows. And they’re big ones! I’m claustrophobic, so this was a major win for me. I’m a huge fan of natural light. Mine overlooked the city (it's not exactly the most scenic cityscape, but still... windows!). You can open them a tiny bit if you feel like getting a whiff of Jeddah air. Just… be prepared for the heat.

Honestly, would you go back?

Hmm. Good question. The answer is: Probably. Despite the minor hiccups (hello, three-hour sauna session!), the genuine friendliness of the staff, the killer pool, and that shawarma… it was a good experience overall. It's not perfect, and you'll probably have at least *one* slightly frustrating moment (it's travel, that's just how it goes). But the good definitely outweighs the bad. Just pack your patience, your swimsuit, and maybe a portable fan, just in case.

Okay, let's get real about the price. Is it worth the cost?

Alright, wallet talk. Let's be honest, the Radisson Blu Jeddah isn't exactly a budget backpacker option. It's priced like a luxury hotel, and you're paying for that experience. Whether it's "worth it" is subjective. Honestly, if you're looking for a splurge, the money does get you a lot. You're getting a secure, comfortable, and well-maintained place to stay. You're getting access to those beautiful pools, and the chance to potentially have that perfect Instagram moment. However, if you're super price-sensitive, and willing to make some sacrifices in terms of amenities (and possibly some of these "luxury" expectations), you could probably find something cheaper. BUT, remember the shawarma. And the pool. And... okay, yes, I'd say, for one of the nicer hotels in Jeddah, the price is generally okay. It won't break the bank, but you're definitely paying for it.

World Wide Inns

Radisson Blu Hotel, Jeddah Plaza Saudi Arabia

Radisson Blu Hotel, Jeddah Plaza Saudi Arabia